Tips for safe dating on the internet
Online Dating Safety tips are something basic and fundamental that they should always take into account all members of a portal for online dating. Whether for lack of experience or overconfidence, for some users, find a date on the network has been a negative practice. We present some of the tips for when that magical moment comes and expected, the personal encounter.
10 tips for safe dating network
- If this is the first time they will meet personally, it should do so in a public and neutral place, such as a coffee or busy restaurant and located in the city center. Of all the tips on safe dating, it may be that this is the most important of all.
- Try not to drink alcohol at your first meeting. Alcohol affects your judgment, so if you are drinking, keep control over your drink all the time and do not drink to the point of not knowing what you do.
- Never give out personal information in your public profile. It is a very bad idea to let anyone know your full name, credit card number or telephone number.
- Warn your friends, relatives or acquaintances where they will meet, what time and more or less when you plan to be back.
- It uses the services provided by the portal and you do not give your private email or facebook easily if you do not know the person well. This is the most common mistake of all those committed by ignoring safety tips.
- Take your time before personal encounter. Make sure you have a good impression of the user before the first date. To avoid bad experiences, they could first talk on the phone and exchange some pictures.
- If the meeting is not in your city, it is always wise to stay in a hotel and traveling with your own car, taxi or public transport.
- Heed your instincts. If you feel that something is not right, it is very likely true. If it’s your first personal encounter and the beginning of the event you feel that something is not as it should, use your common sense to cut and run away.
- Always be alert and handle the times you are most comfortable. If you’re not yet ready to have a personal encounter, then you should not force yourself. The person who is really interested in you know to respect your time.
- Never transfer money to someone you do not know well. It is common in some places to meet people online , some users say they need your help to unlock their bank accounts or have money problems.
More tips for safe internet dating.